Aeropres is the largest manufacturer and marketer of ecologically safe propellants servicing the aerosol and chemical industry. We are committed to protecting the environment and the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we operate. As a socially responsible corporate citizen, we shall conduct our business in accordance with the highest applicable legal and ethical standards, and shall strive to contribute to environmental protections, while seeking to improve the quality of life for our employees, families, and communities. We want our employees to have a work environment where they are safe and secure. Aeropres believes these goals are best achieved by:
- Integrating Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) into all business decisions;
- Compliance with all applicable environmental, health, and safety regulations;
- Education of employees on safe work performance and encourage employees to conduct their activities in an environmentally responsible manner;
- Promotion of a positive safety culture and healthy lifestyle both on and off the job;
- Establishing systems and setting goals that seek continuous improvement in all areas of the workplace;
- Reducing environmental impact through partnerships like the EPA’s SmartWaySM Program and the Product Care Stewardship program (CSPA);
- Minimizing the creation of waste and recycle materials wherever possible. Waste that cannot be eliminated, reused, or recycled will be disposed of through safe and ecologically responsible methods;
- Minimizing energy and resource consumption through increased efficiency and conservation; and
- Developing and maintaining open and constructive relationships with regulatory agencies, customers, suppliers, public officials, employees, and concerned citizens.
Our goal at Aeropres Corporation is that every employee returns home injury free and healthy each day. Through our commitment to Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives that become a natural part of our workplace, we will achieve this goal.
Aeropres has also teamed up with the EPA’s SmartWaySM Transport department, which is an innovative collaboration between EPA and the freight sector designed to improve energy efficiency, reduce greenhouse gas and air pollutant emissions, and improve energy security.